Tuesday, March 04, 2008

friends...

I am getting better in controlling my emotions I think.
Suppressing how I feel in me and not telling anyone about it.
Holding back my tears, bottling them up cause I dont want anyone to think that crying helps to solve everything.
Killing all my negative thoughts. Trying my best to seal the past into a box and never open them up again.

I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS! Is it just so DIFFICULT for you?

I am willing to hide my true self already. Encouraging myself to be happy everyday and I have already done it. Why do you still have to treat me just like that?
I thought you have said that we would still be friends? Have I even crush that little friendship between us?

Now I am totally hurt. I thought I have known you. I thought I know what you always meant. I thought you would do what you say to me.
TO be friends like how we used to be.
To treat me normally like the past.
You used to say that even if anything happens, you would still treat me as a friend and be best friends.
Have you forgotten all that?

All I am hoping now is to just be friends.
Why isn't it possible for a failed relationship to be just close friends?
Are you trying to tell me that a failed realationship would meant a total stranger?

I want my memories that are in your phone. I just want to store them into mine.
CAN YOU JUST DONT DEPRIVE ME OF THE CHANCE TO STORE THEM?


I am hurt, really hurt.. Hurt by myself the most....

Dont tell me that it the best for us by being strangers. I dont want to hear these words.. Neither do I want you to just not tell me anything and really become strangers.

LET ME GET THESE STRAIGHT!

Being strangers ISNT the best solution. Stop thinking that I would forget you as FRIEND. I WILL NOT. See carefully. It's WILL NOT!
Dont think that I would be better without you as a friend too. I am just getting more upset over the fact that we cant even be friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Okay, I am superstitious.

DONT EVER GIVE ME FOOTWEAR AS A PRESENT!

I dont want to receive any footwear at all. If I need any, I could buy them on my own.

Reason: buying footwear for someone means that you want that someone to leave your life.

Believe it or not is up to you.

I am not superstitious yet since it had happened to me so I choose to believe this for once.

我真的已穿着这双鞋走出你的世界……

Other than this fact, I dont think I am superstitious about anything else.

No comments: